Sunday 27 March 2011

Early sow and sow

Well the clocks went forward and I can't stay in bed or 6am up tomorrow will be killer, 7am this morning and by 8am I was in the greenhouse.
I've decided to capture my progress in pictures, so here goes.
 This is the first of the veg beginning to show through, the beetroot is coming through the most followed by the spinach.
 These are the plug plants, there are twenty little modules for each type of plant, there are lobelia, geraniums, busy lizzies and petunias.


It's getting full, I've already moved some of the pots outside that don't need greenhouse protection, loads more planted today including, broad beans, courgettes/marrows, celery, onions, shallots, summer cabbage, lettuce, thai basil, parsley, leeks, some unusual french beans called Ying Yang that can be used fresh or dried.

Loads done, all watered and now waiting to see what happens.


I think I've planted more, but what, escapes me until I see the labels in the daylight.
Productive day, you bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment